martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019

a country I'd like to visit

Imagen relacionada
Resultado de imagen para harry potter tour london
I've traveled outside the country just once: I went to Argentina to a handball championship, but my dream is to visit a specific European country :England. well I do a lot of sport and I currently practice handball, but my favorite sport has always been football  and my favorite team is manchester city which is from England, well, I know almost nothing about this country, just what I have seen online, as I said before I am a football fan and I would like to visit most football stadiums starting from  The one in Manchester City, also the one in Liverpool, I would also like to take a tour of the Harry Potter movie setting, although I am not very fond of this film.Since it is an English-speaking country I would also like to improve my English as I feel it would be a bery good opportunity to learn.  I'd love to live in this country since I find that the quality of life is much better compared to Chile, which is where I currently live.

4 comentarios:

  1. The football stadiums looks so nice! Is attractive to the fans of football, and the dream of all them know it, maybe.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. All sounds amazing. I don´t like the football, but the stadiums looks impressive.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like the equality of life and I would like to take the Harry Potter tour too.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. oh it´s so sad that you don´t like Harry Potter but i am sure that the tour must be really fun !!

    ResponderBorrar

W hat I would like to do in my specialty would be Maxillofacial surgery, it is one of the specialties that most attracts my attention, the...