martes, 24 de septiembre de 2019



The teacher who has inspired me is called Natalia Segovia my dear biology teacher I met her in 2016 when I was in second grade in high school, She was short, wore a lens and was Chilean, and also very affectionate and charismatic with her students , in that year an accident occurred in which I lost dental pieces, when that happened I had a tremendous shame of I went to high school and she was one of the teachers who supported me from minute 1, she told me that when she was 15 something very similar happened to her and she understood how she controlled me.


  This teacher gave me all her support and I talked with my classmates about what had happened, those who supported me, after that I told the teacher that I expected to study dentistry since with the accident I investigated the career and I liked it a lot, She talked to him about university life and I introduced a former student of her who studied dentistry.  I think that without this teacher I would not have been so determined to study dentistry and I will never forget that, I will be grateful to her always

2 comentarios:

W hat I would like to do in my specialty would be Maxillofacial surgery, it is one of the specialties that most attracts my attention, the...