domingo, 30 de junio de 2019

POST Nº 9


Hello everyone, today i'm going to tell you about one of my favorite videogames, which is FIFA 19. This videogame has different modalities, but my favourite modalities definitely are FIFA ultimate team, which is about customizing your own team, as you gain coins by playing matches. With these coins you're able to buy players to upgrade your team. The other modalities are quick matches with real life football clubs, they could be either national teams or international ones, you can challenge your friends or you can either play with online gamers. I play this videogame a lot with my chilhood pals: we always hang out for special ocations, whether its someones birthday or an important football match. We like to play quick online matches and we make bets on who's winning, and the loser has to take a challenge. I really like this videogame because i can play tons of different games just in one, and you also spend a really good time playing it with your friends, plus, you don't need to be hanging out with them, you can just connect online. But the real reason this videogame is my favourite, is because its about football, which is my favourite sport. I recommend this game to anyone that is into football, or just wants to hang out with his friends.

Ver las imágenes de origen
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

W hat I would like to do in my specialty would be Maxillofacial surgery, it is one of the specialties that most attracts my attention, the...