lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

A Photograph you like

This is my favorite photo, in this photo come my childhood Friends, they were with whom I joined in the Lyceum, you could say that they were my closest friends. This photo we took in the Lyceum when I was in fort or high school, on our last day of classes in the front yard of the Lyceum, this photo I think I take it Professor Gema who was our head teacher.


This photo I like very much because they come on those who really were whit me, those who supported me at every moment during the 6 years I was in high school and who never stopped supporting me and that's why today they are my best friends, I can also say that I have a photo with 2 of the 3 national score in mathematics that was in the Lyceum, it could have been 3 but that day wasn`t the other partner.


Another thing I like is that I go out playing the clown as usual.

1 comentario:

  1. it's good that you and your friends are so united. I hope that now that they left the school can continue to join togheter.

    ResponderBorrar

W hat I would like to do in my specialty would be Maxillofacial surgery, it is one of the specialties that most attracts my attention, the...