martes, 9 de abril de 2019



Personal blog



Hello my name is Pedro Luis Tapia Alarcón I was born in Santiago de Chile on November 3, 2000, I live with my family that is made up of my mother, my sister, my grandmother and my father, I practice handball since I was 13, I am selected metropolitan and very soon I will apply to be selected from the university. I study dentistry at the University of Chile, I chose this career because of an accident that happened to me during my childhood in which I lost a tooth. In my spare time I like to go out with my girlfriend to the movies or to eat and practice sports.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

W hat I would like to do in my specialty would be Maxillofacial surgery, it is one of the specialties that most attracts my attention, the...