lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

My Carerr Choise


MY CARERR CHOISE


The reason to study odontology is because when I was 14 years old, in the year 2014, I had an accident in which a stone came to me at school and I dumped 1 tooth and fractured my jaw. 

 I remember of that accident was that I was crossing the courtyard and out of nowhere I got a stone in my face, the first thing I did was touch my mouth and I felt that I was missing a piece of tooth and I also bleed a lot. The last thing I remember is waking up in the hospital with points on the gum and my mother next to me.

From that accident I started to be interested in this career, I read about the race, I read about what happened to me and every time I researched It interested the career even more, it was how I applied to odontology as the first option at the University of Chile.

1 comentario:

W hat I would like to do in my specialty would be Maxillofacial surgery, it is one of the specialties that most attracts my attention, the...